Volunteers Make All The Difference!
Get in on the action and become an ALF volunteer. Help us increase public awareness of liver diseases and the critical need for organ donation. Have fun and raise funds for research, education, and advocacy by partipating in one of our fundraising events. Please fill out and return the Volunteer Registration Form below to the American Liver Foundation.
When you volunteer with the American Liver Foundation you are directly contributing to the fight against liver disease. You are helping to save lives. At the same time you also:
- Make a meaningful difference in your community.
- Have flexible options and opportunities that fit your schedule.
- Build relationships and networks that last a lifetime.
- Learn and grow personally and professionally.
- Involve your family and friends.
Volunteer Opportunities Available
From educational outreach to patient support services to event planning to administrative support, the volunteer opportunities at ALF are numerous.
- Office help – Mailings, filing, inventory of brochures, stuffing envelopes
- Communications – Answering phone, doing phone research, Internet searches, public relations
- Fundraising activities – Auction item procurement, sponsorship, team recruitment
- Education and Outreach – Love Your Liver Youth Education Program, Teens to Twenties, Liver Wellness, Health and Agency Fairs
- Events – Committee Members, Day of, Logistics
For a list of current volunteer opportunities visit VolunteerMatch
For more information to to talk with us directly, please feel free to call us at 619-291-5483.