5 Ways to Manage Stress During the Coronavirus Outbreak (Cleveland Clinic)
Stress and Coping (CDC)
Coping with stress during the 2019-nCoV outbreak (WHO)
Free Online Meetings and Virtual Platforms
- 12 Steps.org: Listing of online 12-step meetings on various platforms.
- Adult Children of Alcoholics: Phone and Online Meetings
- Al-Anon Electronic Meetings: This forum and recovery chat room for Narcotics Anonymous members features voice chat, Skype, and text chat meetings connecting people from around the world.
- Alcoholics Anonymous Online Intergroup: Listing of online meetings from AA Intergroup.
- Families Anonymous Virtual Meetings: Online meetings for parents, grandparents, siblings, spouses, significant others, other family members and friends of those with a current, suspected or former drug problem.
- In The Rooms: An online platform supporting a wide range of 12-step and non-12 step meetings
- Life Ring Recovery: Listing of online meetings.
My Recovery: Online 12-step meetings
- Narcotics Anonymous: Listing of online meetings provided by NA.
- Smart Recovery Community Calendar and Smart Recovery Toolbox: Message board, chat room, online meetings, and online library.
- Sober Grid: A free online social networking platform for people in recovery. Available in mobile app stores
How to Explain COVID-19 to Kids and Healthy Parenting during COVID
Last updated on August 4th, 2022 at 04:52 pm