The Liver Life Walk National Walk Team Program is not your traditional sponsorship program. It is a team activation program which allows organizations to earn national recognition benefits by encouraging employees to reach a goal of a number of teams formed and who in return reach fundraising goals through collaborative team participation.
If your corporation, club or organization would like to apply for the National Walk Team Program, contact the American Liver Foundation Corporate office at 212-668-1000 or Email Us.
- Commit your organization to form four or more teams and raise a minimum of $10,000 in those four or more markets
- Assign a company contact to coordinate your Liver Life Walk experience
- Ensure executive support
- Recruit at least 4 teams to participate annually in the Liver Life Walk in four or more states throughout the United States
- Assign a volunteer contact to coordinate Liver Life Walk teams
- Promote executive level support
- Raise a minimum of $10,000 in four or more markets, includes company matching gift contributions
- Encourage participation in major locations
- Record and track team fundraising data and share the information by recognition of their local teams
- Have Fun!
For more information please contact Kelly Smith
Last updated on January 19th, 2023 at 12:09 pm