Pediatric Liver Disease and COVID-19
January 27, 2021 we hosted a panel of experts who answered questions about how COVID-19 is impacting children with liver disease and what you need to know. Participants had the opportunity to has panelists questions during and immediately following the program. We are grateful to Alexion Pharmaceuticals for their support of the program.
- How is COVID-19 impacting children with liver disease?
- How is COVID-19 impacting children with a liver transplant?
- Which children are at highest risk of COVID-19 complications?
- How can transplant recipients and children with liver disease and their families stay safe and healthy?
- How safe is the hospital at the time of a COVID-19 surge?
- What are additional risks of transplantation due to COVID-19?
- How are transplant teams trying to minimize risks of COVID-19?
- Vaccination development for children: what do our patients and families need to know?
Last Updated on July 1, 2021
Share this page