Top 10 Things You Need to Read This Month:
- Save the Date: Ask the Experts– This educational program on October 10th in Downers Grove, IL is for patients and the general public to learn more about various liver diseases!
- Get Fit– This month’s topic focuses on knowing your liver. Download the free educational posters or watch the YouTube video about understanding liver enzyme tests!
- ALF Position on the OPTN/UNOS Proposal to Enhance Organ Distribution– The ALF supports efforts to decrease the geographic disparities that exist in the current organ allocation process, including implementation of the proposed OPTN/UNOS policy to enhance liver distribution practices.
- Young Investigators Update in Liver Disease Poster Competition– At Journeys, fellows from 7 institutions presented educational posters on 7 liver disease topics- check them out!
- Journeys: In Review– Thank you to all who attended the first of its kind culinary gala and poster competition! The evening was filled with food, fun, and networking!
- Holland Liver Life Walk: In Review– What a fun time we had wrapping up the 2017 Liver Life Walk season in Holland, Michigan. There is still time to support a participant!
- Chicago Marathon– The Chicago Marathon is almost here and registration for 2018 will open soon- join the waitlist!
- New MAC Members– Welcome to Dr. Michael Charlton and Dr. David Kim to the Medical Advisory Committee of the ALF, GLD.
- Clinical Trials– Check out what clinical trials are going on at local Chicago universities and hospitals to see if you may qualify!
- Upcoming Events– Mark your calendar for these exciting events!
Share this page