Top 10 Things You Need to Read This Month:
- 2018 Chicago Marathon: Join Team ALF in this iconic race- secure your spot today before registration closes 11/30!
- News from the ALF: Two conferences were hosted with an aim of addressing the emerging trends between the opioid epidemic and hepatitis C
- Ask the Experts Recap: Thank you to all attendees and presenters who participated in this exciting educational program!
- 2017 Chicago Marathon Recap: Congratulations to all of Team ALF on being a part of the 40th anniversary of the Chicago Marathon!
- Get Fit: This month’s topic focuses on alcohol awareness and smoking cessation. Download the free educational posters or watch the YouTube video about prevention and treatment of alcohol liver disease!
- Clinical Trials: Check out what clinical trials are going on at local Chicago universities and hospitals to see if you may qualify!
- Upcoming Events: Mark your calendar for these exciting events!
- Volunteer Appreciation Open House: The Great Lakes Team wants to show our appreciation for all volunteers and participants for their support over the past year- stop by and say hi and grab a cup of coffee!
- Liver Cancer Awareness Month: ALF urges the public to follow up with your doctor if you have risk factors for liver cancer.
- Liver Love Note: the perfect way to show your support of your doctor, nurse, favorite aunt or uncle, a walker, runner or partner with a personalized message.
Share this page