Top 10 Things You Need to Read This Month:
- Get Fit: This month’s topic focuses on mindfulness. Read the full e-newsletter, download the free educational posters or watch the Wellness Webinars on our YouTube channel.
- Volunteer Appreciation Open House: The Great Lakes Team wants to show our appreciation for all volunteers and participants for their support over the past year- stop by January 19th and say hi and grab a cup of coffee!
- Connections: We are excited to launch Connections, online communities connecting individuals affected by liver disease with discussions led by a medical professional. Join today!
- Academic Debates: The 15th annual Academic Debates will offer three debates on ethical liver disease topics by six medical institutions. Medical professionals, register today!
- Run a Race of Your Choice: Start the New Year off on the right foot by running in the race of your choice! No fundraising minimum and ALF support along the way!
- Liver Life Walks: We are excited to announce we will have walks on June 9th in Chicago, Oak Lawn, and Detroit and walks on September 22nd in Wheaton and Holland. Two more walks will be added soon- contact Tatiana for more information.
- Clinical Trials: Check out what clinical trials are going on at local Chicago universities and hospitals to see if you may qualify!
- A Christmas Miracle: This Christmas was a special one for a woman who has spent much of her life in and out of hospitals.
- 8 Easy, Meaningful New Year’s Resolutions for Better Health
- Upcoming Events: Mark your calendar for these exciting events!
Share this page