Fast Facts About Running
- Less than 1% of the U.S. population has completed a marathon. (Around 0.5%)
- Running with music can boost your performance by 15%.
- It takes 200 muscles to take a step when you run.
- At regular points during a run, both feet are off the ground.
- 104.3 calories are burned every mile when running a 10 minute per mile pace.
Are you ready to run a full or half marathon?! We have spots filling up fast on our Bank of American Chicago team and the United Airlines NYC Half Marathon. Learn more about being an ALF runner and apply for the teams at our Liver Life Challenge page click here: https://rebrand.ly/LLC2022
To read more facts about running click here: 26 Crazy Facts about Running! – (sport-seasons-blog.com)
Last Updated on January 14, 2022
Share this page