Fast Facts About Running
- Less than 1% of the U.S. population has completed a marathon. (Around 0.5%)
- Running with music can boost your performance by 15%.
- It takes 200 muscles to take a step when you run.
- At regular points during a run, both feet are off the ground.
- 104.3 calories are burned every mile when running a 10 minute per mile pace.
Are you a marathon runner interested in running in the TCS New York City marathon as a part of the ALF team? Learn more here: Liver Life Challenge TCS New York City Marathon
To read more facts about running click here: 26 Crazy Facts about Running! – (sport-seasons-blog.com)
Share this page