Making the Most of Your Appointments
Dr. Anna Rutherford, MD, MPH
Brigham and Women’s Hospital
Did you know many people are more satisfied with their health care if they work together with their doctors*? By being an active member of your own care team, you can choose the best option for you, your values, beliefs, and lifestyle.
Join us in our office on Thursday, June 21st from 6:30-8:00 p.m. to hear Dr. Anna Rutherford, MD, MPH discuss Making the Most of Your Appointments.
Dr. Rutherford attended medical school at Harvard Medical School. She holds certifications in Gastroenterology and Transplant Hepatology and is affiliated with Brigham and Women’s Hospital. Dr. Rutherford’s clinical interests are end-stage liver disease, hepatology, liver failure, liver transplantation, and women’s GI health.
- Lectures held at the American Liver Foundation Office: 188 Needham Street, Suite 240, Newton, MA 02464
- Remote Attendance Available, RSVP to Lindsay Ventura for more details
- 6:30-8:00 p.m.
- Free for patients, caregivers, and medical professionals
- RSVP by phone or e-mail to Lindsay Ventura (617) 527-5600 LVentura@Liverfoundation.org
- Food and beverage provided