- This event has passed.
Autoimmune Liver Disease: PBC, PSC and Autoimmune Hepatitis
Dr. Daniel Pratt, MD
Massachusetts General Hospital
Did you know that an autoimmune disorder occurs when a person’s own immune system attacks and destroys healthy body tissue*? The three main categories of autoimmune related liver disease: Autoimmune Hepatitis (AIH), Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis (PSC), and Primary Biliary Cholangitis (PBC).
Join us in our office on Thursday, September 27th from 6:30-8:00 p.m. to hear Dr. Daniel Pratt, MD discuss the topic of Autoimmune Liver Disease.
Dr. Pratt attended John Hopkins University School of Medicine. He is an Assistant Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School, Clinical Director of Liver Transplantation and Director of Autoimmune and Cholesteric Liver Disease at the Massachusetts General Hospital. Dr. Pratt’s area of clinical interest is autoimmune and cholesteric liver disease. He also does work in cholangiocarcinoma, hepatocellular carcinoma, viral hepatitis, and cirrhosis/end-state liver disease.
- Lectures held at the American Liver Foundation Office: 188 Needham Street, Suite 240, Newton, MA 02464
- Remote Attendance Available, RSVP to Lindsay Ventura for more details
- 6:30-8:00 p.m.
- Free for patients, caregivers, and medical professionals
- RSVP by phone or e-mail to Lindsay Ventura (617)527-5600 LVentura@Liverfoundation.org
- Food and beverage provided