Cuisine for a Cause Event Details and Instructions
Thank you for your support of the American Liver Foundation’s Cuisine for a Cause! We forward to spending this evening with you. Below you will find important event details. All details are subject to change, so please visit our website: ALFCuisine.org to ensure you have the most up-to-date information.
At 6:50pm EST/3:50pm PST visit ALFCuisine.org to select the chef/recipe you prefer for the cook-a-long. The program will begin at 7:00pm EST/4:00pm PST. You can also click on either of the below links to access the live stream video’s. Still haven’t signed up? Click here to register and receive your complimentary “view only” tickets!
- Chef Edward Allen: Middle Eastern Chickpea Bowls
- Chef Christopher Gross: Chicken Sausage & Tomato Risotto
In preparation for tonight’s event please be sure to:
- Register and bid for the Silent Auction. Click here to get started or text cuisine20 to 76278. Auction items include designer purses by Kate Spade, sports memorabilia from the Boston Red Sox and NY Rangers and hotel stays in various cities. The auction will stay open until 10pm EST/7pm PST. If you need assistance with the auction please email Alise Jackson at email@example.com.
- Review the recipe card and prep your cooking station with the list of required tools and ingredients for your preferred recipe. You will find this information under the “Bust Out” section on the recipe card. If you misplaced your recipe card, you can find a downloadable version on your preferred chef/recipe web page.
- It is highly suggested attendee’s view the cooking demonstration on a tablet or computer and keep their mobile device free to bid on the auction or to donate.
- Share your experience with us on social media by uploading your photos using #ALFCuisine and tag the American Liver Foundation. Don’t forget to wear your ALF branded apron and oven mitt!
Share this page