ALF Upper Midwest 3-11-20 Coronavirus Statement Flavors of Twin Cities
Dear Flavors of Twin Cities guests,
Thank you for your support of the American Liver Foundation’s signature fundraiser, Flavors of Twin Cities. In response to widespread concerns for the COVID-19, please be assured that we are taking the following proactive, precautionary measures to ensure everyone’s wellbeing during the event:
- The Hyatt Regency Minneapolis has confirmed that their staff has been educated on COVID-19. The Hyatt will remain vigilant and follow the recommended procedures and protocols of the Minnesota Department of Health to ensure that all hotel practices meet the latest COVID-19 guidelines. Hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the venue. Please feel free to use them upon your arrival and throughout the evening. They will be strategically placed in the following areas:
- Conference Elevators – 1st floor and 2nd floor
- Guest Elevators – MPLS Market Area
- Exhibit Area – three stations in the Exhibit Hall
Cocktail Reception (pre-function area)
- Greenway Promenade
- Nicollet Promenade
PKB Restaurant and Bar
- inside area of restaurant
- Please refrain from handshaking, hugging, etc. Instead, you may wish to exchange an “elbow bump” – a greeting that is gaining popularity in recent weeks.
- We will, once again, be utilizing a mobile bidding app – Give Smart – during the silent auction, live auction and Fund-the-Mission portion of the evening. This eliminates the need to use pens to enter bids on clipboards and reduces wait time when checking out at the conclusion of the event.
- To expedite the registration/check-in process, please register via Give Smart before the event. Go to https://TwinCities2020.givesmart.com
- If you are not feeling well (exhibiting symptoms of cold or flu), although we will miss you, we ask that you refrain from attending. If you are feeling up to it, we encourage you to virtually participate in the silent auction online https://TwinCities2020.givesmart.com and follow us during the Facebook Livestream https://www.facebook.com/alfmnwi/?ref=bookmarks at 8pm to hear Jay Beyer-Kropuenske share his inspirational journey with liver disease.
On behalf of the American Liver Foundation, our Board of Directors, Medical Advisory Committee, sponsors and chefs, we are looking forward to an extraordinary culinary gala to raise awareness and funds to advance our mission. Thank you for being part of it!
Please feel free to contact us if you need assistance registering for Give Smart or if you have any questions or concerns. See you on Sunday!
Dawn Groshek, Executive Director
Upper Midwest Division
American Liver Foundation
Share this page